Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Anal Orgasm - Here's What You Need To Know In Order To Give Your Woman This Type Of Pleasure

In this article you are going to discover how to give your woman an ANAL ORGASM.

And please believe me when I say that -- if you are the kind of man who wants to give his woman INCREDIBLE SEXUAL PLEASURE, anal orgasms are something you will enjoy giving her very much.

In fact, when you give her her first anal orgasm, you can reasonably expect her to SCREAM her head off and then demand that you give her full-on ANAL INTERCOURSE.

Nice.

Before we get into the technique, let me give you a little background:

For years I enjoyed giving the women I dated vaginal, multiple and squirting orgasms. Of course, this was all in addition to the usual CLITORAL ORGASMS.

By the way -- most women have only ever had clitoral orgasms.

Anyway, I actually discovered anal orgasms quite by chance. But what a discovery!

My girlfriend was laying on her back and I had my middle finger in her anus. I tried using different motions with my finger and noticed that one particular motion was resulting in a lot of sexual pleasure for her.

Naturally I kept going, started TALKING DIRTY to her and she had a powerful anal orgasm.

What a moment! It was quite a discovery.

Basically, I had massaged her G-Spot, whilst my middle finger was in her anus.

Let me break this down for you into a method that you can use with your woman...

How To Give Your Woman An Anal Orgasm

Preparation is very important -- your hands must be very clean and the nails of your fingers need to be trimmed and filed smooth. Then you need lots of lube.

All of this will help prevent you causing her any pain.

You must not cause her any pain.

I recommend that you try this SEX TECHNIQUE with your woman laying on her back (although I've successfully used it with my girlfriend in the doggy-style position too).

Once she is laying on her back, give her a clitoral orgasm to 'warm her up'.

Next, give her a g-spot vaginal orgasm or a deep spot vaginal orgasm to really get her totally sexually excited.

Then slowly and very gently insert your middle finger into her ass with your palm facing the ceiling. Now locate her G-SPOT and massage it using a 'come hither' motion. Do this with enough pressure and she will have a powerful ANAL ORGASM (then she will probably want anal intercourse).

Note: For this technique to work effectively, you must already be giving your woman VAGINAL ORGASMS.

By the way -- to learn more about how to give your woman VAGINAL ORGASMS and really great sex, click HERE.

Sexually Pleasing a Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment