Monday, May 14, 2012

Vent Here About Your Marriage Frustrations

Vent here!


As a guy, you may not have many outlets to just express your marriage frustrations or problems. I know.


Well, now you do. Just go ahead. Let it out, man!


Why would I ask you to do that? Well,


1) You may find it helpful just to let it out.


2) You're not alone. If you're going through that, you'd be surprised how many other guys are, too. And I want to see what frustrations we husbands share.


3) Finally, the more you tell me, the more I can tailor my content to best serve you. That's really all I'm here for.


So go ahead, and write away.


Just click on the following link and type until you're sick of typing... Vent@JustHusbands.com


Alternatively, you can fill out an anonymous form here: Marriage Questions


Return from Vent to JustHusbands.com Home Page

No comments:

Post a Comment