Saturday, June 30, 2012

Types of Dirty Talk Phrases a Girl Can Use

Talking dirty is one of the most effective ways you can blow his mind away during sex. I am a very dirty talker myself, in fact at some point I screamed and talked so loudly that it attracted the wall and door banging by the neighbors. However, a couple of days after that incident, two neighbor girls approached me and wanted to know how I could do that and whether I could give them some examples of dirty talk phrases they can use because their sex lives were at an all-time low and monotonous. I have written a couple of articles on talking dirty and how you can perfect it, in this post I will provide you with a few examples that you will find beneficial in improving your sex life.

Types of dirty talk phrases
First off, there are three types of dirty talk phrases. They are categorized into descriptions, instructions and feelings.

Descriptions
Descriptions are basically phrases you use to express what you think, what you expect or what you want. Examples are:
- I'd give the world to fuck you all night long.
- You are so hard, now I want to feel you connected to me, I want your cock inside me right now.
- You touching my body drives me crazy, the feel of the touch of your fingers, your lips and your tongue is amazing.

Feelings
These are dirty talk phrases that you use to let your man know how you feel. This is often a state your partner will not know unless you let them know. Examples are:
- I feel so hot and wet.
- I am so horny right now.
- You feel amazing inside me.
- I feel so good and so alive right now.

Instructions
You already know what instructions are. These are what you want your partner to do to you sexually. Examples are:
- Pass your finger over my lips.
- C'mon, I want you to undress me.
- Hmmm, yes, you are doing it right, please don't stop, keep going.
- I want to feel you inside me right now, give it to me baby.

Don't be too scared of messing up!
Being a master in talking dirty is not so easy but anyone with an open mind can be. To master the art, you have to be willing to experiment - there are no lessons offered anywhere on talking dirty during sex and you just have to learn through trial and error. Most girls make the mistake of expecting perfection on first attempt and when it doesn't turn out as they expected, they become discouraged and disappoint. Because you are reading this, it means you are preparing well and should not be too scared of making a mistake. You will have to talk dirty a couple of times before you feel confident and relaxed enough to let it flow naturally. At first, you and your man may feel conscious and uncomfortable but this is normal, the objective is to practice and improve over time.

You are the girl, you will start the dirty talk
Talking dirty, truth be told, is not really a man's thing, it's yours to start. You should practice and know when to use the different types of dirty talk phrases. Once you perfect the art of talking dirty and you and your man will be in sync emotionally and physically amidst the dirty talking, you will be amazed just how talking filthy will drive your man mad with lust and passion. Try it today, find out what phrases in to use and start simple, everything falls in place with time.

Maya is a dirty girl, and she is sharing some of the best dirty talk tips with you. There however is a lot more you need to know about talking dirty to improve your sex life and relationship. Go to http://www.learn-to-talk-dirty.com/ to find professional advice, tips and guidelines on talking dirty.

Peliculas Online

No comments:

Post a Comment