Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bio & Free Course

Hey, bro.? Welcome to my Just Husbands Blog.? Here you'll find valuable tips on how to have a happy marriage.? Check it out regularly so you don't miss anything.? Jemal.



Check out this list of recommended marriage resources especially for men.


Permalink -- click for full blog post "Happy Marriage Resources"


Get free tips for husbands in your inbox on how to have a happy marriage.


Permalink -- click for full blog post "Just Husbands E-zine"


Discover the top 3 reasons why marriages fail for men and what to do so they don't happen to you.


Permalink -- click for full blog post "3 Reasons Why Marriages Fail For Men"


Wife Magnet - This Irresistibility-Building System Can Even Take A Wife From ?I Don?t Love You Anymore...I?m Leaving? To ?I NEED YOU...PLEASE TAKE ME BACK?


Permalink -- click for full blog post "They Call It WIFE MAGNET"


Husbands, Do You Know These 4 Couples Making Love Positions and the 3 Female Orgasm Zones They Stimulate?


Permalink -- click for full blog post "Couples Making Love Positions Advice for Husbands (no pics)"


Discover The #1 Secret To A Happy Marriage (For Just Husbands - No Women Allowed).


Permalink -- click for full blog post "Happy Marriage for Men"


Apply These 6 Secrets for Sexually Pleasing a Woman and Your Wife Will Go Crazy for You...A Good Crazy


Permalink -- click for full blog post "Sexually Pleasing a Woman: The ABCs of Pleasuring Your Wife"


Get This Free Course Revealing The Biggest Secret to a Happy Marriage...While It's Still Available!


Permalink -- click for full blog post "Free Course From Happy-Marriage-For-Men.com"


Discover The 3 Steps To Solving All The Marriage Problems A Husband Will Ever Face.


Permalink -- click for full blog post "Solving Men's Marriage Problems"


I just added a brief bio to the bottom of article "Sexually Pleasing a Woman: The ABCs of Pleasuring Your Wife."

(http://www.happy-marriage-for-men.com/sexually_pleasing_a_woman.html)

You should check it out, especially because I also mention there how you can get your hands on my Magnetism Method course for free.


Husbands, want your marriage questions answered? Just ask your most pressing question here.


Permalink -- click for full blog post "Ask Your Marriage Questions"


When making love, remember this one thing if you want a happy marriage.


Permalink -- click for full blog post "Making Love to Your Wife So She'll Adore You and Want to Please You"


Two key tips for pleasing a woman are foreplay and afterplay. As a husband, if you understand them, you will have a very pleased wife.


Permalink -- click for full blog post "Tips for Pleasing a Woman: Foreplay & Afterplay"


I just wanted to apologize to all of you for not having been in touch for a while. I know several of you have written me asking for advice, and I haven't replied to you all yet. I've been struggling to manage my time so that I respond to your questions. I know the world must feel as if it's collapsing over you, and it breaks my heart that I haven't responded (my chest feels constricted even as I write this). I'm working out a plan to stay in touch better. Jemal.


Every so often I answer questions on WikiAnswers.com. I've answered several key questions. The answers are constantly changing. You might find some valuable advice I've given there that you don't as readily find here. If you wanna check them out, just open a new window and paste in the following (super-long) link:

http://www.google.com/custom?domains=wiki.answers.com&q=JustHusbands.com&sitesearch=wiki.answers.com&client=pub-6672765572602792&forid=1&channel=0713928998&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&cof=GALT%3A%230066CC%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23CAF99B%3BVLC%3A000000%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFFFFF%3BLBGC%3AFFFFFF%3BALC%3A0066CC%3BLC%3A0066CC%3BT%3A000000%3BGFNT%3A3D81EE%3BGIMP%3A3D81EE%3BLH%3A39%3BLW%3A344%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwiki.answers.com%2Ftemplates%2Fimages%2Ffooter_logo.gif%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwiki.answers.com%2F%3BFORID%3A1&hl=en&sa.x=19&sa.y=16.


Frustrated? Broken-hearted? Or just plain MAD? Feel free to vent your frustrations here.


Permalink -- click for full blog post "Vent Here About Your Marriage Frustrations"


Find out these 3 unfaithful cheating wife signs that husbands who get cheated on have in common.


Permalink -- click for full blog post "Unfaithful Cheating Wife Signs To Look For In Your Marriage"


footer for happy marriage page


Sexually Pleasing a Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment