Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Marriage for Men



Are you a man that wants a happy marriage? Well, you've come to the right place. My name's Jemal Jelil, and welcome to JustHusbands.com, aka Happy-Marriage-For-Men.com, dedicated to just husbands, where you?ll find valuable secrets on how to have a great marriage.

Note: I make reference to "Magnetism" a lot on this site. If you aren't familiar with the details of my story, how it relates to magnetism, and how magnetism can work for you, make sure you check out my other site, "Wife Magnet," too:

.................................www.WifeMagnet.com...............................

Anyway, before you do anything else, I've got something special I wanna hook you up with first...My FREE "Magnetism Method" course that reveals the #1 secret to a happy marriage.

If you'd like your wife to adore you and do anything for you, then you'll want to get your hands on this free Magnetism Method course.

Just fill in your first name and email address below and click on the button, and I'll immediately send you the #1 secret to a happy marriage.


If you want to know more about my free newsletter, go to the sidebar marked FREE Course and check it out.


Now, if you?re a man that would like to have an amazing marriage and is eager to learn the secrets of achieving one, then you'll want to read on.

Let me tell you a story?For a long time, I had been intrigued by what makes for a happy marriage, what makes a marriage work.? (I can?t remember if the intrigue started before I got married 12 years ago or after I got married.)So many years back I started studying relationship and marriage material, especially books. I went through virtually every book available on relationships.


But I found some issues with the advice available:

1)?A lot of the stuff out there didn?t distinguish between happy relationships in general and happy marriage in particular.? The problem is that marriages can be so different from other relationships.

2)?Even worse, a lot of the stuff out there didn?t distinguish between men and women.? Did you get that?!? They were giving the same advice to men as they were to women.? Come on, man!? Follow their advice and you?ll end up with two women in the house.?? You aren?t interested in that and neither is your wife.? Know what I?m saying?

3)?Finally, and this is kinda related to the previous point: too much chick-talk!? I?m sorry, man.? I recognize that communication is important, but is the answer to everything ?you have to talk about it and express your emotions??? Be vulnerable together, maybe even cry together because you?re feeling frustrated that your boss was mean to you.? Come on!You?d think from some of the stuff out there that you have to be girly to have a happy marriage.? Is that true?? ?The answer is?(drumroll, please)?NO!You can be manly and still have a happy marriage.? In fact, your wife wants you to be manly.? (Of course, you?ll find out in my articles that that doesn?t mean being a heartless jerk.? But rather having a tender strength that will make her melt.? But your wife still wants you to be strong.)


As for the stuff available specifically for men, I found it?s usually about picking up women or about dating.? But you?ve already got the woman, and she agreed to marry you.? Now what?!But imagine if you could find material geared to just husbands, giving you all the tools you need to have a happy marriage?without talking to you as if you?re a bachelor, and without talking to you as if you?re a woman.

That?s where I come in. I?ve spent years studying relationships, studying marriage, studying attraction.? I?ve studied these things in my own life and I?ve studied them in the lives of others.I?ve seen what doesn?t work.? And I?ve studied what does work.? More than that, I?ve lived it and applied it.

And?there came a point where it all clicked.? I ?cracked the code.?And because I?m as analytical as I am, I codified what I learned, and I teach it to others.People have been begging me for a long time now to start making my teachings widely available to husbands.? And so?JustHusbands.com was born!


Check it out:

What You'll Find Here:

-How to prepare for marriage.? Don?t get married before you?re ready, or you?ll have a heck-of-a hard time repairing the damage you do in the beginning stages?trust me, I?ve been there.

-How to assess compatibility, to see if you and your wife?or potential wife?are a naturally good match; and if not, what you can do about it.

-Secrets that few men know about achieving a happy marriage.-Tips to help you be more romantic (without being girly about it).? She?ll adore you for it.

-Some marriage and relationship poetry to help you keep her dazzled, attracted, and thinking about you non-stop.

-Love-making advice that will keep her coming back for more (personally, I?m kinda shy talking about this stuff, but it?s super-valuable if you want a marriage that just plain rocks).

-All about female orgasms.? It?s simple: if you?re giving her good orgasms, she?s happy.? If she?s happy, she?ll make you happy.? It'll be a happy marriage all around!

-Common problems.? How to identify, prevent, and fix them.


How to Get the Most Out of This Site:

1)?If you don?t wanna miss out on anything, go right now to the sidebar marked FREE-Zine and sign up for my free newsletter, if you still haven't done that.? Then come back here and read the next point.? Go ahead?I?ll see you when you get back.

2)?Okay, now that you?ve done that?I?ve created this site for you, and you?re the one that can make sure it?s tailor-made to you.? Just go now to the sidebar marked Questions and tell me your biggest problem, pain, or predicament that?s standing in the way of your having a happy marriage or a happier marriage.? Then come back here and read the next point.? Go ahead?I?ll see you when you get back.

3)?Now, feel free to subscribe to my blog (you'll see it on the left) if you want the play-by-play updates to my site as they happen.

4)?Now?start surfing!? Go and read whatever articles appeal to you.? Read the ones most relevant to your situation first.? And feel free to come back here at any time.I?ve been married to my wife for well over a decade now, and we were both miserable for what seemed an eternity.But not anymore.? Now we have a very happy marriage, and I?m here to tell you how to achieve a happy marriage, too.And as a result, I am a happy man in a happy marriage.? And it just keeps getting better.And if you apply what you learn here, I expect the same for you?To your marital happiness!


Peace,

Jemal Jelil.

P.S. Remember, if you haven't yet discovered the #1 secret to a happy marriage, get my Magnetism Method course FREE by e-mail. Just fill your first name and email address in the boxes below and click the button: footer for happy marriage page


Sexually Pleasing a Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment